Tuesday 10 May 2011

Music Magazine: Audience Evaluation




This is one of my classmates, who does not take Media Studies, assessing my work. I chose here because she would have an unbiased view and she does not have the smae taste of music as the magazine promotes - this means that if I question her about whether she would buy it, only the magazine's style, attitudes and first impression will be factors in her decision. I was really impressed with how much she had to say, as I only had a few questions written down as prompts and I ended up having to cut down the video beacuase it was over 20 minutes long. I wanted the assessment to be more of a conversation than an Q&A assessment so that I could discuss my opinions and intentions and learn from what she said about my work.  Icut the majorityof this discussion because it was irrelevant to the evaluation but have kept in all her reses to my questions and opinions about the key concepts. Most of our conversation is off-the-cuff so may be repeated or unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment